Private Lender – Account Executive Sales position
Are you looking for a job offering autonomy, flexibility, security, and potential for high income only limited by your own efforts?
Arkad Capital is a RAPIDLY growing Real Estate Private Lending Firm seeking highly driven, creative and motivated individuals for Account Executive / Sales positions. We are looking for rising stars within key markets to grow with us! Currently, we are focusing on the Philadelphia investor market after conquering New Jersey’s competitive landscape.
The candidate will be working in accordance with established policies, procedures, and guidelines to provide strong communication and support to our real estate investor / borrower clients while curating AND seeking new clients. Candidates must have general sales experience, excellent speaking skills and self-motivated. Mortgage sales experience and Real Estate knowledge is a HUGE plus. The ideal candidate will be organized, possess a positive, upbeat attitude and be able to communicate with clients and staff effectively to achieve a common goal. The goal is to procure and maintain an ever-growing stable of successful real estate investor clients.
As the Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for procuring and cultivating borrowers by understanding of our products, procedures, and systems. You will serve as a primary point of contact for our clients during the initial boarding phase all the way through to the application phase. This is where the processing and underwriting department would take over. The applicant will manage expectations while always seeking new business opportunities from both new and established clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking every opportunity to position Arkad Capital as a lender of choice through value-based selling, probing techniques and providing exceptional customer service. You must recognize the client’s needs while always projecting our value proposition. Social media is a HUGE lead generator in our business so possessing those skills is a must.
- Pre-qualify and convert leads to vetted clients utilizing our non-invasive Quick Quote form. This will enable our processors to issue actual Term Sheets to all potential clients within hours. Speed is the key. Leads are generated by our own marketing alongside your own personal marketing efforts.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and internal team members to create an extraordinary customer experience. We like to create a sense of partnership as an extension of their business and vision.
- Managing client databases and proactively reaching out to borrowers to facilitate all milestones to a loan closing such as reviewing term sheets, following up on any required documentation the processing department may have trouble obtaining. Items such as credit Karma images, LLC docs and proof of experience.
- Following a strategic sales process to attract and obtain the business of all prospects.
- Leveraging and maintaining our CRM portal to stay organized and achieve sales/revenue goals.
- Following up on a consistent basis with borrowers, processors, underwriters, brokers, referral agents and real estate agents to complete processing underwriting and in a timely fashion. It is truly a team effort.
- Maintaining status of all files in process and report as needed.
- Managing and Scrubbing Leads and setting up follow up calls within 24 hours
- Staying organized and always knowing the status of any file you are working on.
We are looking for people with:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Customer-oriented with a solutions-based mentality.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done even if it’s not exactly in your job description. NO I in TEAM.
- Able to demonstrate ability to build rapport and cultivate long term relationships.
- Active listeners capable of identifying borrower needs.
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Capable of taking ownership for failures and successes focused on consistently improving performance.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and organized work practices.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of value proposition and value-based sales techniques.
- 1+ years’ business experience in a direct sales role. *Mortgage experience originator is a plus
- Prior industry experience is preferred including real estate, merchant services, financial services, car sales, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Technology proficient and able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Social Media Proficiency is a must!
- Enthusiasm and quick learning are a must!
What We Offer:
- Base Salary commensurate with experience or full commission-based compensation for experienced sales pros.
- Attractive performance-based bonus program.
- Job Type: Full-time or Part-time.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Can work virtually as long a s results are obtained.
- Earning potential upwards of $75,000 to $150,000 + / year (commissions + performance bonuses).
- A history of offering opportunities for growth within the company.
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings