Ready, set, go!
Are you looking for a job offering autonomy, flexibility, security, and potential for high income only limited by your own efforts?
Arkad Capital is a RAPIDLY-growing Real Estate Private Lending Firm seeking highly driven, creative and motivated individuals for Loan Officer/Account Executive positions. We are looking for rising stars to grow with us!
The candidate will be working in accordance with established policies, procedures and appropriate guidelines to provide strong communication and support to our real estate investor borrower clients while maintaining AND seeking new business. Candidates must have general sales experience. Mortgage sales experience and Real Estate knowledge is a huge plus. The ideal candidate will be organized, possess a positive, upbeat attitude and be able to communicate well with clients and staff effectively to achieve a common goal.
As the Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for procuring and cultivating borrower relationships through understanding and conveying the client needs. You will serve as a primary point of contact for our clients, managing expectations and always seeking new business opportunities for them and Arkad Capital.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking every opportunity to position Arkad Capital as a lender of choice through value-based selling, probing techniques and providing exceptional customer service. You will be recognizing the client needs while projecting our value proposition.
- Qualify and convert leads to clients to closed loans by calling potential Borrowers and issuing quotes (Term Sheets). Leads are generated by our own marketing alongside your own personal marketing efforts. Social media is a HUGE lead generator in our business to possessing those skills is a must.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and internal team members to create an extraordinary customer experience. We like to create a sense of partnership.
- Managing client databases and proactively reaching out to borrowers to facilitate all milestones to a loan closing such as issuing term sheets, following up on required documentation such as credit reports, appraisals, LLC docs, flood certifications, and title work.
- Following a strategic sales process to attract and obtain the business of all prospects.
- Leveraging CRM portal to stay organized and achieve sales/revenue goals.
- Following up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining status of all files in process and form updates as needed.
- Managing and Scrubbing Leads and setting up follow up calls within 24 hours.
- Enter data from new loan applications and other documents into our various management systems.
- Staying organized and always knowing the current status of any file you are working on.
We are looking for people with:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Customer-oriented with a solutions-based sales mentality.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done even if it’s not exactly in your job description.
- Able to demonstrate ability to build rapport and cultivate long term relationships.
- Active listeners capable of identifying borrower needs.
Analytical problem-solving skills capable of presenting borrowers with value propositions.
- Capabilities in taking ownership for failures and successes focused on consistently improving performance.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and organized work practices.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Understanding of value proposition and value-based sales techniques.
- 1+ years’ business experience in a direct sales role. *Mortgage experience originator is a plus
- Prior service industry experience is preferred including real estate, merchant services, financial services etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- Technology proficient and able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Social Media Proficiency is a must!
- Enthusiasm and quick learning are a must!
What We Offer:
- Base Salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Benefits After 6 months if desired
- Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- Can work virtually as long a s results are obtained
- Earning potential upwards of: $50,000 to $150,000 / year (base salary + performance bonuses)
- Opportunities for growth within the company
$50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year